Bookings Essential – see below for details!
Slideways Go Karting Gold Coast Nerang is proud to host the return of the two-seater go kart, giving racers as young as four years old their first experience on our full three storey indoor drift kart track!
The Honda powered European produced Sodi 2Drive offers state-of-the-art in karting, with the latest in safety and performance.
Two Seat Kart Features
- Full Sodi safety systems – wrap around kart protection, crash absorption devices and integrated floor and moving part covers
- Roll bar and four-point seat harness
- Adjustable steering wheel and pedals
- Remote electric control system, integrated into the Slideways safety light system
- Available to those with a disability, who cannot drive themselves, but still fits within the combined driver/passenger weight of 130kg
- Can also be used for driver training purposes with new drivers to karting
The dual kart can compete on track in Family sessions against other Cadet (driver over 120cm and 7 years old) and Intermediate Karts (driver over 145cm and 11 years old).
Driver – minimum driver height 145cm, for drivers over 18 years old
Passenger – at least 100cm tall, minimum 4 years of age
Combined driver & passenger maximum weight – 130kg
Pricing is per kart, which includes driver & passenger
- No Membership or License Required!
- Balaclava… $7 each (must be worn if using Slideways’ helmets)
- Each 10 minute race… $44
Please note, bookings are for the dual kart are essential! Call us on (07) 5596 3663 between 10am-10pm 7 days a week to reserve your place!