Feeling Sporty? Get into Slideways these Commonwealth Games!
Love your sports? Get a part of the action these Commonwealth Games, with our two Gold Coast venues located right in the heart of the best Commonwealth Games venues!
With events in nearby Nerang, Carrara, Coomera, Oxenford, Broadbeach, Labrador, Robina, Southport and Coolangatta, our venues at Nerang and Pimpama are right in the heart of the action!
Why not break up the drive? Our extended evening opening times mean that you can race outside of peak traffic periods.
Don’t forget – always phone ahead and book your race with your favourite venue.
The trading hours for our three venues are:
- Special Commonwealth Games/Queensland School Holiday Operating Hours
- Monday to Friday 10am – 8pm
- Saturday 9am – 9pm
- Sunday 9am – 5pm
- Now open for night racing on our new-look race track, 2 minutes from Dreamworld!
- Reverse track direction every Monday night, 4pm – 8pm
- Slideways Karting Academy every Tuesday & Thursday – learn the tips & tricks of karting!
- Address: 232 Old Pacific Highway, Pimpama
- Book on: (07) 5546 6566
- Open: 10am – 10pm 7 Days
- The only three storey indoor drift kart track in the southern hemisphere
- Drifting fun from ages 7 & up, plus K’Indy Cars for racers aged 3 to 6 years old
- Address: 10 Spencer Road, Nerang
- Book on: (07) 5596 3663